Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 10, Page 59)

“How is that possible?, magic potion?” she asked with a small smile.
“Let’s just say Dr. Benson discovered a secret formula for quick recovery” Lance said trying not to reveal too much at the present moment.
“So where am I?” she asked not really caring how they healed her wounds as long as she was ready for class on Monday.
“This is my home…Welcome” Lance said making her a welcoming gesture with his arms.
“This is not how I pictured visiting your house” she said.
“So you’ve thought about coming here?” Lance said thinking this was a positive sign.
“Not really, but if I did it wouldn’t have been like this” Sheryl said a bit uncomfortable with his implication.
“What happened?” he asked her seriously wondering who would want to hurt her.
“I was attacked” was all she said not sure she wanted to confide in him, at this point in time she didn’t feel she could trust anyone even if he was the one who saved her.
“I know that but by whom?”
“I don’t know” she told him in all honestly.
“Maybe you should inform the police” he suggested.
“No!” she said quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment