Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 22, Page 136)

“What if he kills you too” Renée asked the anxiety clear in her voice.
“Universal warriors will see to your safety as long as you testify and tell me where Jack is” Lance assured her.
“But…” she hesitated.
“Every second we waste is another second Sheryl sinks into deeper danger” Lance said with urgency.
“Renée look at me” Ed said gently.
Renée shifted her eyes from Lance and focused her gaze on Ed.
“You trust me don’t you?” he asked her.
Renée nodded without hesitation.
“Then trust me when I say that I won’t let Jack or Seth hurt or come anywhere near you”
“Okay” she gave in.
“Thank you” Lance said gratefully.

Chapter 22
“Welcome to my humble abode” Jack said as Sheryl and Seth walked into his laboratory.

No comments:

Post a Comment