Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 12, Page 77)

“Come on, I haven’t been away that long” Renée said as she placed her books on the couch and sat down.
“Tell that to your boyfriend” Lance said remembering how Ed had nearly driven him crazy as he paced up and down the lounge airing out the different types of scenarios that might explain why Renée hadn’t been around all afternoon.
“Well, he’s not exactly my boyfriend” Renée responded not wanting to say anything premature.
“You sure act like you are in a relationship” Lance stated.
“It’s complicated”
“Doesn’t look that way to me” Lance said plainly as he collected his books and stood up.
“Where are you going?” Renée asked him as she watched him move towards the door.
“I’m going to see Sheryl, I don’t want to be around you two love birds” he told her.
“Aren’t you just using us as an excuse?” she questioned him.
“You know me all too well” he said sheepishly as he opened the door.
“Have fun” she told him.
“Ed! Renée is here” he shouted out to Ed who was in his room.
“Thanks” Renée said.

No comments:

Post a Comment