Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 13, Page 78)

“I guess we will both have fun” Lance smiled and left the room.


Chapter 13
Lance was awoken by the sound of his phone vibrating under his pillow. He reached out and answered it.
“Hello” he said sleepily.
“Cobra, this is H.Q. and I’m putting through to the commander” he heard a voice say and Lance quickly sat up and gathered all his attention.
“Cobra, Commander Drake here” the commander’s deep familiar voice said.
“Good morning sir” Lance greeted him in a formal tone.
“Morning soldier, status report” the commander said.
“Things haven’t quite changed, she refuses to tell me anything” Lance told him remembering how reluctant Sheryl had been to confide in him.
“Do you think she knows about the formula?” the commander inquired.
“I’m not sure yet sir but I’m getting closer, she seems to be slowly opening up to me” Lance said remembering how he and Sheryl had talked the previous night and how she had opened up to him and told him things about her but had never quite gotten to telling him about the ordeal she was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment