Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 16, Page 99)

“How about that one?” Lance as he pointed to the comedy one.
“Looks interesting but it might be like all the other comedies” she said doubtfully.
“You mean with the same tasteless and vulgar jokes” he said
“Yep, I prefer British sitcom comedy” Sheryl told him.
“I know what you mean; they have an intellectual humor about them”
“Exactly” Sheryl agreed amazed that Lance had voiced out precisely what she was thinking.
“The action it is; or do you prefer a chick flick?” he asked her.
“You watch chick flicks” she asked amused at how her assumptions about him had been anything but close to the truth.
“I do occasionally watch them” Lance admitted.
“That’s weird”
“Not really”
“I think it is, I hardly hear of guys who watch chick flicks”
“I blame Mac” he told her.
“Mackenzie made you watch them?”
“Gosh yes; she made me watch them with her from a very tender age” he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment