Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 11, Page 70)

“That assignment is taking me forever” Ed complained as he sat down.
“Why is everyone complaining about history” Lance asked as he gulped down his glass of water.
“You would understand if you took history” Sheryl laughed.
“Well am glad I don’t then” Lance replied.
“Better say that again” Ed said as he chewed on his salad.
“Seriously dude, do you have to talk with your mouth full. We are in the presence of a lady” Lance scolded his friend.
“I don’t mind” Sheryl said smiling at Ed.
“Now that’s what I call a cool chick” Ed said nodding his approval.
“You two deserve each other” Lance said jokingly.
“Don’t say that in front of Renée” Sheryl warned.
“True, she would choke me” Ed told them.
“Sounds like you are scared of her” Lance commented.
“No, I just respect her” Ed denied.
“Is that what they are calling it these days?” Sheryl chuckled.
“Indeed” Lance snickered.

No comments:

Post a Comment