Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 23, Page 151)

“Yes; you may leave” The Commander said and watched them leave.

When the commander was sure that they had left; he picked up his phone and typed up a message and sent it to a secret phone number.

“Thank you for everything” Sheryl said as they left the building.
“You are welcome” Lance said stopping and then pulling her into his arms and embracing her.
“I was worried that I wouldn’t reach you in time” he whispered with emotion.
“I thought I was going to die; I’m glad it’s all over” she said hugging him back.
“I won’t let anyone hurt you again” he promised.
“I have you guys now; who’s going to hurt me?” she said with a smile.
“We will all protect you; all of us including the commander” Lance told her as he continued to hold onto her.

The man picked up his phone and looked at the message he had just received. It read.

No comments:

Post a Comment