Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 14, Page 87)

“We checked but it seems the killer took them” the commander answered Larry’s questions.
“If the killer is Renée and she and Jack see Larry on the tapes our cover will be blown” Mackenzie stated.
“I told Ed to follow on that, he will let me know as soon as he finds out anything” the commander told her.
“I hope he gets them before they see them” Mackenzie uttered worried about what kind of danger Larry would be in if their enemies found out what they were up to.
“So what do we do next?” Larry asked slowly.
“I want you and Mackenzie to go to Sandra’s house and see if you can find anything that could help us in this case” the commander instructed them.
“What if Sandra’s colleagues start wondering where she is?”Mackenzie asked Commander Drake.
“You let me worry about that, just do what I have asked”
“Yes sir” they said.
“Dismissed” the commander told them and they left.

Ed unlocked the door to Sheryl’s and Renée’s room with a copy of a key he had made. He slipped into the room undetected and went straight to Renée’s room. He....

No comments:

Post a Comment