Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 15, Page 95)

“Lance really cracked me up today, you won’t believe what Lance did today, I can’t believe how good Lance is at building models, Lance almost glued his finger to the model…it was hilarious” Renée told Sheryl some of the things she had been saying.
“Is it that bad; I didn’t realize”
“It is that bad” Renée emphasized.
“What is wrong with me?” Sheryl asked as she realized that she really had been going on and on about him.
“It’s called a crush” Renée said sarcastically.
“I know what it is, but when it begin?”
“You can never tell with these things; they just kind of creep up on you. One day you can’t stand the guy and the next you can’t stand being without him” Renée explained, speaking from her experience.
“I wouldn’t exactly say that I can’t stand being without him” Sheryl said thinking what Renée was saying was a bit extreme.
“You say that now; wait a couple of weeks” Renée warned.
“Is that the way it is with Ed?” Sheryl asked since she hardly had any experience in the relationship department.
“It’s worse; that guy makes me feel special in a way that no one has ever made me feel before” Renée said with emotion as she thought of Ed and how much he meant to her. He accepted her for who she was; never judged her or criticized her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment