Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 14, Page 84)

“Yeah, I know” he said as he sat next to her.
“You don’t sound too eager” she said looking at him with a smile.
“Why would I be, I want to spend all my time with you” he said smiling back at her.
“Orders are orders” she said quietly holding his cheek in her palm.
“Indeed, you can drive me there though” he suggested.
“I was planning to because the commander asked to see me as well” she told him.
“Okay then, let’s go” Larry said and he stood up and pulled Mackenzie to her feet.


Chapter 14
“They are here sir” the receptionist informed Commander Drake.
“Send them in” he told her.
Larry and Mackenzie strode into the office and stopped in front of the commander desk.
“You make take your seats” he said to them.
“Thank you sir” they said in unison.
“Now Larry… your report” Commander Drake addressed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment