Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 15, Page 97)

“He says he wants us to be spontaneous and pick the movie when we get there” Sheryl explained.
“Sounds just like Lance” Renée said plainly.
“Yep, he’s an interesting one” Sheryl agreed.
“What time are you going?”
“He said he would be here by eight”
“Hope you have fun, I might go to grannies again this weekend” Renée informed Sheryl.
“You must really love her”
“She needs the company” Renée lied.
“I should really arrange to go and see my parents” Sheryl said remembering she had been intending to but had not quite gotten round to doing it.
“Visitation is coming up soon; you can go then” Renée suggested.
“That’s probably the best time” Sheryl agreed.
“Should we go and get supper now?” Renée asked remembering it was supper time.
“Give me thirty minutes; I need to take a shower first” Sheryl said heaving herself from the couch and slowly walking towards the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment