Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 16, Page 101)

“Take snow white for example; can you really trust a prince that goes kissing corpses in glass coffins buried in the mountains; you call him prince I say he’s a pervert” Lance said bluntly.
“Well when you put it that way” Sheryl chuckled wondering why she had never thought of it that way.
“Another one is Beauty and the Beast; I don’t think they should be encouraging girls to kiss animals in the hope that they will magically turn into a prince charming” Lance went on.
“Hmmm; I understand where you are coming from but we grow out of it sooner or later” Sheryl said trying to see the bright side of things.
“I guess you are right, am just glad that Mac found her prince charming” he admitted.
“She did?”
“Yep; his name is Larry”
“Good for her”
“If their relationship isn’t the definition of love and commitment I don’t know what is”
“You almost sound envious” Sheryl commented hearing the emotion in his voice.
“Not envious; I just admire what they have”

No comments:

Post a Comment