Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 21, Page 134)

“Hospital?” she said trying to remember.
Then it came to her. The room; Seth; Sheryl and the shooting. She felt herself panic.
“Sheryl;…..Sh…she…she’s in danger” she whispered and tried to sit up but quickly laid her head back down on the pillow when she felt a dizzy spell come upon her.
“Sssh don’t move” Ed warned her.
“They are going to kill her” Renée said as she thought of how ruthless her father and Seth were.
“Calm down and tell me what happened” he told her gently.
“I’m sorry Ed; I’m not who you think I am” she begun to confess.
“It’s okay; I know all about Jack and Seth, I know everything” Ed informed her.
“You do?” she asked surprised.
“Yes I do” he confirmed.
“How?” she asked slowly.
“That’s not important right now just tell me what happened” He said wanting to know where Sheryl was.
“Seth he came and he took her away” she said feeling guilty that she had not been able to stop him.

No comments:

Post a Comment