Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 20, Page 127)

“Who I am is not important; why am I here should be your question” he said looking at her.
“I don’t understand” she said as her body begun to tremble; she didn’t know him but she was definitely afraid of him. He had this psychotic look in his eye. A look of a ruthless and merciless killer.
“Do you care to explain Renée?” Seth asked her.
“Please don’t do this” Renée pleaded as Sheryl gave her a confused look.
“You know him?” she asked Renée.
“She knows me very well Sheryl” Seth said thoroughly enjoying the moment.
“Don’t listen to him Sheryl” Renée quietly said.
“This so called friend of yours is a fraud” Seth blurted out.
“No!” Renée said as the tears streamed down her face.
“Oh please Renée; the water works?; you really have gone soft” Seth said in disgust.
“Sheryl you have to understand I didn’t mean to; I’m sorry’ Renée sobbed wishing this was all a dream. She felt awful.
“Do you remember the night you were attacked?” Seth asked Sheryl.
“How do you know about that?” Sheryl whispered with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment