Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 23, Page 149)

“I understand; how can I help?” she asked wanting to finish what her parents had started.
“We would like you to join the organization”
“Me?”
“Yes” he confirmed.
“But I don’t know anything about being an agent” Sheryl protested.
“We want you to begin training; Lance and his squad can help you with that and at the same time we would like to perform some tests on your arm so that we can learn the composition of the formula”
“My arm?” Sheryl asked puzzled, wondering why they would want to do tests on her arm.
“Yes; your parent’s infused the formula in your arm” the Commander explained.
“I’m not sure…” Sheryl hesitated.
“There are a lot of dangerous people out there Sheryl and they want the formula; you becoming one of us is your best chance at survival and making sure that your parents discovery is not used for evil” the Commander told her in a blunt but kind tone.
“He’s right Sheryl; we can teach you how to protect yourself” Lance agreed.
“Okay; I don’t think I’ll make a good agent though” she gave in.

No comments:

Post a Comment