Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 23, Page 142)

“Universal Warriors?” Sheryl said puzzled; she had never heard of such an organization.
“It’s a secret organization that fight’s crime; an FBI of sorts except it’s privately owned and run and a much better kept secret”
“And you worked there?” Sheryl asked finding it hard to believe; if the organizations main aim was to fight crime how did a man like him come to work at such a place.
“Yes I did and so did Seth” he informed her.
“So what does my parents working there got to do with me?” she asked wondering where the conversation was leading.
“Your parents developed a formula that could; how do I put this in plain English…a formula that could create bulletproof skin” he said knowing it sounded crazy.

Chapter 23

Sheryl laughed out loud before she said.
“Bulletproof skin? You are crazy”
“I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the idea if I were you” Jack warned.
“I find it hard to believe such a thing could exist” Sheryl confessed really believing that Jack had a screw loose.
“It does; I saw it with my own eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment