Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 10, Page 62)

“Have you found out the identities of the people after me?” Sheryl asked wanting all this to be over.
“I’m close really close which is probably why they attacked you, they are trying to quickly get what they want and disappear”
“I wish I knew what they wanted, I just want to be left alone”
“Me too” Sandra sighed.
“Did you find out anything about my biological parents?” Sheryl asked knowing they were the key to unlocking this whole mystery.
“No, but I am about to crack it” Sandra told her.
“You will let me know?”
“As soon as I find out” Sandra promised.
“Okay, I have to go” Sheryl said and cut the line. She felt a bit better now that she had talked to Sandra. She and Sandra had been in constant communication ever since Sheryl was old enough to understand the things that went on in her life. Sandra worked in the witness protection program at ‘THE AGENCY’. She was the one who relocated them when things got dangerous, Sheryl could say she had known Sandra all her life. Sandra was the only person she and her foster parents trusted with their lives, she had protected them and made them feel safe when things just seemed to be spiraling out of control. She had also dedicated her career to finding out why Sheryl was being pursued and little by little she was getting to the truth and all the clues pointed to her biological parents. Sandra made it a point......

No comments:

Post a Comment