Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 15, Page 92)

“You do realize we are in the corridors right?” Sheryl reminded him, wondering what spectators must be thinking.
“What about it?” he asked carelessly.
“They might conjure up rumors” she said looking straight into his eyes.
“I’ve never been one to care about public opinion” he said with smirk.
“Which movie?” Sheryl asked trying to change the intensity of the mood.
“What?” he asked confused.
“What movie are we going to see?” Sheryl clarified as she pulled back from him.
“I don’t know” he told her as he let go of her arm.
“You don’t really plan ahead do you?” Sheryl teased.
“I want us to be spontaneous, we will pick whatever movie we want when we get there” he explained.
“You are assuming I said yes” Sheryl said as they continued down the corridor.
“Haven’t you?”
“The word yes never passed my lips” she said as they stopped in front of her room.
“I’m optimistic” he said as she watched her take her keys out of her bag and unlock the door.
“A movie would be nice after all that hard work” she admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment