Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 18, Page 111)

“I don’t know; something better than ‘just okay’” Ed said as he leaned on the door frame.
“Fine it was great; happy?” Lance asked.
“Did you ask her?” Ed inquired
“I couldn’t” Lance admitted.
“What do you mean you couldn’t?”
“It didn’t come up in the conversation”
“Of course it wasn’t going to come up in the conversation you idiot; that’s why you had to bring it up”
“How Ed?; how?” Lance asked a little frustrated.
“I don’t know but that’s your job” Ed told him bluntly
“I know” Lance sighed.
“Look man; I know you like this babe but you have a job to do; you need to ask her where the formula is before it’s too late” Ed explained.
“I’m not even sure she knows about it” Lance told is friend.
“The best way to find out is to ask her?”
“Yes I know”
“So you will do it soon?” Ed pressed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment