Saturday, July 16, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 23, Page 148)

“Glad to finally meet you in person Sheryl” Commander Drake said as he shook Sheryl’s hand.
“Sheryl; this is Commander Drake he is in charge of the HQ of Universal Warriors” Lance told her before they all sat down.
“I hope you are alright” the Commander inquired.
“Yes; a little rattled but I’m okay” Sheryl responded.
“I’m sorry about your parents; they were great scientists” Commander Drake apologized with sympathy.
“You knew them?” Sheryl asked him.
“Yes; I did and their death was a great loss to this organization”
“Thank you” she responded.
“I gather you already know about the formula?” he asked.
“Yes; Lance explained everything to me on our way here” she told him as she gave Lance a small smile. Under normal circumstances she would have been angry with him about lying about who he was but after everything she had been through she was just glad that she had him to lean on.
“Your parents developed the formula for this organization; so naturally we would like to know it” the Commander said.

No comments:

Post a Comment