Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 11, Page 69)

“She is a great asset to this operation” he said.
“How is your arm doing?” Seth asked as he averted his eyes to the bandage on his boss’ arm.
“It’s nothing to worry about”
“Next time let me do the dirty work, it is what you hired me for” Seth said.
“I wanted to remember what it felt like again, it’s been such a long time” the man said with amusement.
“Next time, leave it to me” Seth said longing for the opportunity.
“I’ll remember that”

“Ed, have you seen Renée?” Sheryl asked him as she dished herself some food off the counter.
“No not since this morning” Ed replied as he grabbed an orange juice.
“Strange…, did she tell you were she might be?”
“I know Renée and I hang out quite a lot but I don’t know her schedule” Ed told her in ‘a matter of fact’ way.
“I need to ask her something about the history assignment” she said as she and Ed strolled over to the table that Lance was sitting at.

No comments:

Post a Comment