Friday, July 15, 2011

Universal Warriors (Chapter 9, Page 53)

“Listen very carefully; I’ll remove my hand so you can talk but if you scream I won’t hesitate to slit your throat. Understand?” the voice said.
She nodded.
He removed his hand and Sheryl drew in a shaky breath.
“Now, where is it?” he asked.
“I don’t know what you are talking about” she whispered in fear.
“I’m not here to play games” he warned as he drew the knife closer.
“Please…please I don’t know what you are talking about” she cried her voice filled with terror.
“Maybe this will show you I’m serious” he said as he quickly lowered the knife and plunged it into her thigh. Sheryl shrieked and collapsed to the floor as the pain shot up her leg. He pulled out the knife and she winced in pain. He grabbed by her hair and pulled her to her feet and held her against him as she couldn’t maintain her balance.
“Look at this” he commanded her.
Sheryl kept her eyes closed as she tried to bear the pain of her throbbing leg.
“I said look” he said dangerously.
Sheryl opened her eyes and saw the bloodstained knife in front of her. This all felt surreal, had it not been for the pain in her leg she could have sworn it was all just a........

No comments:

Post a Comment